The Church

This building was erected in 1963, after the previous building was destroyed by fire. See the Video of the effects of the fire and the rebuilding.

Interior of Church

There have been three other buildings that we know of on this site, and records show that congregational-style services have been held in the vicinity since 1688 and possibly earlier.